Grace House is grateful for prayers and support from our friends all over the world.
Ongoing prayer requests:
• For the spiritual growth and development of every woman in the Grace House program.
• For the spiritual well-being of all of our staff working on a daily basis to help these women heal.
• For all of our graduates who are daily walking out their healing and greatly affecting the lives of everyone they come in contact with.
Please join us in this essential part of our ministry by signing up below.
You will receive periodic updates and prayer requests. Thank you so much for partnering with us in prayer!
We are so thankful for all of our volunteers, and are deeply blessed by your service to Grace House. As you partner with us to see Jesus bring freedom to the women in our home, our desire is for you to gain an understanding of this ministry, our heart, and the heart of God, and that you will share it with your circle of influence.
Some of the activities that our volunteers help with…
– Participating, with staff, in ministering to the women in the house through prayer and encouragement
– Driving women to various appointments / running errands
– Preparing lunch or dinner, and eating with the women
– Accompanying women as they volunteer in the community
– Helping with chores/housework
– Doing activities such as arts & crafts or gardening with the women
– Attending church service with the women
– Helping out at small fundraising events such as bake sales
In addition, we are also looking for volunteered “services” in a variety of areas of expertise, such as medicine, education, cosmetology, etc.
The home is open 24/7, so there are a variety of shifts available for volunteers, primarily during the hours of 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
A typical volunteer shift is 2-4 hours. The volunteer can choose how many hours she would like to volunteer, within that range.
Our volunteers are vital to this ministry, and loved by both the staff and the women of Grace House. If you are interested in joining our volunteer team, please submit an application, and we will contact you to discuss volunteer opportunities!
The Grace House program is free of charge to the women we serve. Private recovery programs charge as much as $2000 per day, per individual. Compare that to Grace House’s cost to care for our women, which is a little more than 5% of that cost per day. When you give $100 per month to sponsor a woman in Grace House, you will be giving her the chance to find freedom from addiction for a lifetime!
Yes! I want to Sponsor A Grace House Woman!
Please complete and submit the form below. Then click on the donate button to set up your payments!
Donations are solicited with the understanding that Antioch’s Board has complete discretion and control over all donated funds. In practice, the Board implements donor instructions whenever possible. In case a gift cannot be used as indicated by the donor, it will be applied to other important functions of Antioch.