We are so thankful for all of our volunteers, and are deeply blessed by your service to Grace House. As you partner with us to see Jesus bring freedom to the women in our home, our desire is for you to gain an understanding of this ministry, our heart, and the heart of God, and that you will share it with your circle of influence.
Some of the activities that our volunteers help with…
– Participating, with staff, in ministering to the women in the house through prayer and encouragement
– Driving women to various appointments / running errands
– Preparing lunch or dinner, and eating with the women
– Accompanying women as they volunteer in the community
– Helping with chores/housework
– Doing activities such as arts & crafts or gardening with the women
– Attending church service with the women
– Helping out at small fundraising events such as bake sales
In addition, we are also looking for volunteered “services” in a variety of areas of expertise, such as medicine, education, cosmetology, etc.
The home is open 24/7, so there are a variety of shifts available for volunteers, primarily during the hours of 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
A typical volunteer shift is 2-4 hours. The volunteer can choose how many hours she would like to volunteer, within that range.
Our volunteers are vital to this ministry, and loved by both the staff and the women of Grace House. If you are interested in joining our volunteer team, please submit an application, and we will contact you to discuss volunteer opportunities!